- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
We provide legal advice on all aspects of estate administration and succession law as well as draw up wills or marriage contracts.
We provide a full spectrum of services when it comes to the estates of deceased persons, whether the estate has an administrator appointed or the beneficiaries settle the estate out of court. Our expertise is built on years of experience in estate administration, accumulated in our work as authorised probate administrators as well as our representation of charitable and private beneficiaries.
We further assist with calculating the tax consequences resulting from estate administration.
To find out more about the practical aspects of estate administration and drawing up wills, etc., see the article Handling of death estates.